Food for Thought
Modified on: Wed, 19 Apr, 2023 at 10:47 AM
- The time required to perform a full data import depends on the size and number of changes to the data set, including the media such as product images.
- When images or video are added, one-time processing greatly increases the timing of imports.
- Media assets need to be provided in advance of product imports.
Digital Asset Manager (DAM)
- DAM systems provide marketing images, lifestyle pictures, logos, videos and other brand-related data.
- Elastic can integrate with a number of DAM’s including Scene 7, ShotFarm and Bynder among others.
Alternative/External Image Hosting
Elastic offers image hosting through Amazon S3 Web Services. Image assets stored on our FTP server are processed into the cloud. These images can then be disseminated throughout the world for quick load times via a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.