Enhanced Availability (Placeholder Allocations)
Modified on: Wed, 21 Jun, 2023 at 10:49 AM
- Allows users in blocking catalogs to enter quantities based on future availability and choose whether shipments should ship together or separate.
- Elastic treats the catalog as a backorder catalog during quantity entry but as a blocking one in the cart and at the checkout.
- Users can reconcile any blocked placeholder allocations automatically with split shipments or shipping everything together.
- Contact your Account Manager to update your setting.
- Products with future Inventory quantities available.
- User enters total desired quantity.
- Opportunity to enter more units than currently showing available at requested ship date.
- Warning label to inform user that there are more units on the order than available at ship-date in Cart Screen.
- User can resolve to determine how to send shipment.
- Summary of Total Order Qty and Unavailable Qty.
- User chooses to ship units separately when available.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.