Enhanced Availability (Placeholder Allocations)
Modified on: Mon, 22 May, 2023 at 10:39 AM
- Allows users in blocking catalogs to enter quantities based on future availability and chose whether shipments should ship together or separate.
- Elastic treats the catalog as a backorder catalog during quantity entry but as a blocking one in the cart and at checkout.
- Users can reconcile any blocked placeholder allocations automatically with split shipments or ship together.
- Contact your Account Manager to update your recipe setting
- Products with future Inventory quantities available
- User enters total desired quantity
- Opportunity to enter more units than currently showing available at requested ship date
- Warning label to inform user that there are more units on order than available at ship-date in Cart Screen
- User can resolve to determine how to send shipment
- Summary of Total Order Qty and Unavailable Qty
- User chooses to ship units separately when available
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.